Thursday, July 21, 2011

Adah Lane- 2 months

My dear sweet Adah,
In just the past week alone, you've created your own little schedule of sleeping and being awake, and Daddy and Mommy are following your lead. You are not too sure of bath time yet, and when you're head gets wet, you are not very happy. You are doing such a good job at breastfeeding. You're comforted by touch. You love to snuggle and if Mommy would carry you around in the Moby all day, you'd be a happy little girl. You have just started smiling and making the sweetest sounding coos. You love when your sissy talks and touches you. I can already tell that you're going to be a gentle and sensitive spirit. Adah, I want you to always know that you're wonderfully and perfectly made by the Lord. Praise God for you, our littlest blessing.
With all my heart,
Mommy

3 comments:

Tracy said...

wow! So beautiful!! She looks SO MUCH like you! I love her so!!!

Brittany said...

oh her headband is so precious!! and so are her sweet little eyes!!

Abigail Evans said...

Ash, what a wonderful idea to write Adah a letter, she will treasure this one day! You're so thoughtful and an outstanding mommy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

I work for a King.

I work for a King. He has put me in charge of His home. When He comes to see how I have managed His possessions and His children, I do not want to be found wanting. I want to do my best. Everything I have is on loan from Him. I have room and board and a job to do, but it is all for Him.
Therefore I want to dress my best, and do my best in all my work. I also want to be creative, for this is a sincere attempt to glorify Him and His beautiful creation. How I manage my home is a form of worship to Him.
-Lydia Sherman