Little Lyla got an early Christmas present this week from her Noni and Papa. It's a Tiny Love Floor Mat! Seems like the little ladybug loves it. Thanks Noni and Papa!!
She layed on the floor staring at the toys for no joke, like 45 minutes! I may love the floor mat more than Lyla does :)
We got another early Christmas present... Beautiful, white, chilly snow. Somehow it made its way into our screen door.
So far we've got 7 inches of snow in the past 24 hours....YIKES!
It's such a blessing to wake up to this in the morning...
I think snow is so beautiful (as long as I can enjoy it from inside of our house) ha!
Tyler's last week of school is next week (he has one final a day until Thursday). Keep him in your prayers as he finishes up the semester. I'm so proud of his hard work!
Countdown until family is here...8 days!!!
Happy Friday!







No comments:
Post a Comment