Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Dear Husband
Dear Husband,
You'll never know how much you mean to me. When I look at this picture (of you and Ly watching a movie together) my eyes well up, because I'm so thankful that we're all able to spend time as a family again. Not a lot of people know how hard it is to put your life on hold for two years, and pour into medical school, but Love, we made it through. I'm so proud of you, that you committed yourself to medical school during those two years, but I also have to tell you that my heart rejoices knowing that we're past all of that. I took for granted the times when we could sit on the couch and chat or when we could stay up late talking in bed, but now I cherish those times because they were gone for those two years. God is wonderful for that, that at a young age we were taught to cherish everyday moments. I think you are so amazing and I'm in awe of the father you've become to our children.
Just wanted you to know and wanted everyone else to know how wonderful I think you are :)
Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
I work for a King.
I work for a King. He has put me in charge of His home. When He comes to see how I have managed His possessions and His children, I do not want to be found wanting. I want to do my best. Everything I have is on loan from Him. I have room and board and a job to do, but it is all for Him.
Therefore I want to dress my best, and do my best in all my work. I also want to be creative, for this is a sincere attempt to glorify Him and His beautiful creation. How I manage my home is a form of worship to Him.
-Lydia Sherman
Therefore I want to dress my best, and do my best in all my work. I also want to be creative, for this is a sincere attempt to glorify Him and His beautiful creation. How I manage my home is a form of worship to Him.
-Lydia Sherman

1 comment:
love that!
Post a Comment