Tuesday, May 10, 2011

To Him be the Glory

Some of you know, some don't that Lyla and I made the move back to Texas already... About a week and a half ago I went to my usual OB checkup appointment, and suprisingly found out that my placenta had moved from a complete position to marginal!! A miracle from God, no doubt! This means that my risk of being in danger from a bleed is significantly lowered and I'm no longer on bedrest!! I still have to take it easy with heavy lifting but I've felt like my world has opened up being able to move around again. With all this new news, we all wanted to know if traveling would now be alright now that my previa is marginal, and my new Texas OB doctor said it would be just fine! So, two days after we found out all this news, Lyla and I jumped on a plane with Tyler's parents (who were up visiting us in Erie at the time) and now we're home! Can you believe it? I'm in awe of the Lord's faithfulness during these past few weeks. We've gone through a whole lot, yet the Lord has been by our side with comfort and strength when understanding was hard to find.

Still waiting on our new doctor to schedule my c-section, but hopefully I'll have more information after my appointment on Thursday. Adah is still doing wonderful, and lets me know she's there all day with little kicks to my right rib ;) I love her so much already. Tyler will be down here this Sunday and we're so happy to all be together again. Boards are coming up for Tyler at the end of May and then he'll have the month of June off to spend lots of time with our growing family!

So there's an update on what's going on in our world... I'll be sure to post pictures soon once Tyler brings my camera down from Erie...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

I work for a King.

I work for a King. He has put me in charge of His home. When He comes to see how I have managed His possessions and His children, I do not want to be found wanting. I want to do my best. Everything I have is on loan from Him. I have room and board and a job to do, but it is all for Him.
Therefore I want to dress my best, and do my best in all my work. I also want to be creative, for this is a sincere attempt to glorify Him and His beautiful creation. How I manage my home is a form of worship to Him.
-Lydia Sherman