I wanted to update ya'll about what's been going on over the past week. Last Thursday night, I woke up in the middle of the night with bleeding... I was 30 weeks and 2 days pregnant with Adah. As you might expect, Tyler and I were so alarmed, I took myself up to Hamot ER and was later diagnosed in the middle of the night with complete placenta previa.
For those who don't know exactly what that is, it is when the placenta adheres to the lower part of my uterus instead of the upper part of the uterus (where normally it would be). I have complete placenta previa so my placenta covers my entire cervix, in turn causing bleeding if the pressure becomes too much. (TMI?)
I was able to come home from the hospital on Saturday and since then have been put on total bedrest in hopes that I don't have another bleed. Another bleed would/could mean that Adah comes prematurely. Today, Adah is 31 weeks, praise the Lord, and we are so thankful for everyday that is passing that Adah stays in my tummy. We've been totally blessed to have my mom fly up here on Sunday and she is staying indefinitely until Adah comes. Lyla has been having the time of her life, giggling and being silly with Nonni. She has no idea that anything is wrong.
Thank you so much to everyone who has been showering our little family in prayers and for family back home that have been stepping up in such a huge way to take care of all the things my mom was doing back home. I am so truly thankful for all of ya'll and the blessing ya'll have become in this weird situation. Please continue to pray for our little Adah. We are all trusting the Lord in this situation. I know he has a plan for all things and that good things will even come from it!
Will continue to update...
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
I work for a King.
I work for a King. He has put me in charge of His home. When He comes to see how I have managed His possessions and His children, I do not want to be found wanting. I want to do my best. Everything I have is on loan from Him. I have room and board and a job to do, but it is all for Him.
Therefore I want to dress my best, and do my best in all my work. I also want to be creative, for this is a sincere attempt to glorify Him and His beautiful creation. How I manage my home is a form of worship to Him.
-Lydia Sherman
Therefore I want to dress my best, and do my best in all my work. I also want to be creative, for this is a sincere attempt to glorify Him and His beautiful creation. How I manage my home is a form of worship to Him.
-Lydia Sherman
1 comment:
I'm sorry to hear this friend, but encouraged you are trusting in the Lord to care for you and your sweet Adah. PLEASE let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do to help you out.
Post a Comment