Being on bedrest can sometime be sort of....boring. So, I decided I needed something other than surfing the web to fill up my day. Don't get me wrong, it's so nice to be bedrest at HOME because I get to be around all of my little family- Mom, Tyler, and Lyla. However, I'm so used to DOING things that I feel like I'm pretty useless just sitting here in bed all day.
I've always enjoyed crocheting, starting projects during the winter months that never really get finished (I told you I do this, right?) so I decided to go after the craft once more. Motivation? I really wanted to make Lyla something for Easter so... I decided to crochet a little Easter bunny :) using this pattern. I'm super happy about how it turned out and I'm so excited to start another little project for her.
This past week I had another OB appointment. The doctor feels it might be best to plan on delivering Adah at 38 weeks. We had another sonogram, and we were told that my placenta is still in the same spot as it was when I was in the hospital therefore a c-section is how little Adah will have to be delivered. That's okay with me. I just want my healthy baby girl. I'll be 33 weeks on Wednesday, so that means if all goes well, we'll have Adah in about 5 more weeks!! Her sono pictures are below.
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
I work for a King.
I work for a King. He has put me in charge of His home. When He comes to see how I have managed His possessions and His children, I do not want to be found wanting. I want to do my best. Everything I have is on loan from Him. I have room and board and a job to do, but it is all for Him.
Therefore I want to dress my best, and do my best in all my work. I also want to be creative, for this is a sincere attempt to glorify Him and His beautiful creation. How I manage my home is a form of worship to Him.
-Lydia Sherman
Therefore I want to dress my best, and do my best in all my work. I also want to be creative, for this is a sincere attempt to glorify Him and His beautiful creation. How I manage my home is a form of worship to Him.
-Lydia Sherman


No comments:
Post a Comment