Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I Love Momma

So, for Valentine's Day, Gigi and Pop were so kind to get Lyla some really cute outfits. Of course, my favorite one of the bunch is the "I LOVE MOMMA" outfit. Thank you SOO much for all the darling clothes Gigi and Pop.




Later in the day, we all went to run some errands and seeing as it is SNOWING outside all the time here, it was only fitting to get Lyla all geared up like a little snow bunny. Let me just tell you, her little head was toasty warm. We went to Kohls and got a new steamer to make baby food in... So fun! I've been having a blast making homemade baby food for Lyla to try.
Today we are going to Lyla's 4 month doctor appointment. Poor thing gets shots again. I hate shots... and I hate knowing that my little girl is has no idea.

Happy Wednesday you guys! We're halfway through the week! Congrats Drew and Ab on the great news!!

1 comment:

you momma said...

Too precious! Maybe I should buy you an I Love Momma outfit :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

I work for a King.

I work for a King. He has put me in charge of His home. When He comes to see how I have managed His possessions and His children, I do not want to be found wanting. I want to do my best. Everything I have is on loan from Him. I have room and board and a job to do, but it is all for Him.
Therefore I want to dress my best, and do my best in all my work. I also want to be creative, for this is a sincere attempt to glorify Him and His beautiful creation. How I manage my home is a form of worship to Him.
-Lydia Sherman