So, some of ya'll know that while I was preggers I craved apples... no icecream, no chocolate, just APPLES. I would down applesauce by the jar, eat plain ol' apples and drink apple juice like it was going out of style. So it would only make sense that my little joy would love apples as much as she did when she was inside of my tummy.
FOOD, here we come!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
I work for a King.
I work for a King. He has put me in charge of His home. When He comes to see how I have managed His possessions and His children, I do not want to be found wanting. I want to do my best. Everything I have is on loan from Him. I have room and board and a job to do, but it is all for Him.
Therefore I want to dress my best, and do my best in all my work. I also want to be creative, for this is a sincere attempt to glorify Him and His beautiful creation. How I manage my home is a form of worship to Him.
-Lydia Sherman
Therefore I want to dress my best, and do my best in all my work. I also want to be creative, for this is a sincere attempt to glorify Him and His beautiful creation. How I manage my home is a form of worship to Him.
-Lydia Sherman
2 comments:
so so cute Ashley! I think the fact that she didnt make a crazy aweful face means she loves it!
Ha aw what a cutie, she's smiling and looks like such a big girl! She probably is a little confused with the texture but she's on her way!! I love you and miss lady!
Post a Comment